Saturday, January 13, 2007

Schneider Trucking Awarded Patriotic Employer

http://www.schneiderjobs.com/drivers/Separating_Military.html
Schneider was one of G.I. Jobs Top 50 military friendly employers for 2006!
September 2006

“Schneider National is very supportive of my military commitments. There is never a second thought on providing me the time necessary to fulfill my obligations to my country, and I am always welcomed back with open arms.

During my recent deployment in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom, my supervisor and the IT staff maintained contact with my family and me over the course of the past year. Schneider also continued health coverage for my family at the employee rate and provided differential pay.

Schneider National’s actions truly support the corporate core beliefs of taking care of employees.”

Martin D. Seifer


--  "Wednesday Hero"  < -- Google It

No comments: